monster mash 2014

Home Forums Jams monster mash 2014

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bunnyhero
    Keymaster

anyone else participating in monster mash? http://itch.io/jam/monster-mash

i like the badges. i’m still working on an idea.

JNyknn
    Participant

It would be nice to participate, but my current project requires still a few days to finish and I don’t want to start any other projects before the current one is finished. But if I get the game finished before Friday midnight, I think I could sacrifice one weekend to make something rather interesting. I already have some great ideas (no I don’t, but I don’t want to make people think that I don’t have any ideas…).

NeithR
    Participant

Interesting jam.
    Unfortunately, I just made a game for 2014 IGMC yesterday. Need to take a rest.
    Maybe I will participate at near-deadline especially to fill this month 1GAM.

Horizonicblue
    Participant

This jam is something new, well still working on an idea.
    This weekend I’m busy so lets see if I can finish this.

bunnyhero
    Keymaster

yeah i probably will have to wait till this weekend to do monster mash. i was planning to do TAGJam12 as well, though. depending on the themes, maybe i will try to combine them??

NeithR
    Participant

@bunnyhero: try it 😀
    I ever combined several themes so it can participate in more than a game jam.
    Also, it reminds me I participated in 1GAM theme Candy, Food Jam in Kongregate, and TAGJam9 with just one game with combined theme :D.

bunnyhero
    Keymaster

@NeithR: that’s awesome 🙂 i like the idea of combining jams, not just because you get to participate in more than one, but also the added challenge of combining themes and elements. on the other hand, @Jupiter doesn’t like when people combine games, because she ends up playing the same game multiple times for her let’s play videos xD

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by bunnyhero.
    bunnyhero
    Keymaster

well i entered, but didn’t really finish my game in time for the deadline. i submitted what i had, which isn’t much to look at, unfortunately! it would have been a lot better with just a few more hours. maybe i’ll do that this coming weekend (unless i enter another jam, LOL).

NeithR
    Participant

Submit it for 1GAM jam too this month :D.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.